Unit Manager FT
National HealthCare Associates | Utica, NY
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingUnit Manager, RN (Rehab Unit)
* Responsible for the general overseeing of the nursing unit's operations and management, including providing optimal care, communicating the facility's policies and ensuring the general order.
* Follows all health, sanitary and infection control policies and maintains established standards of practice set forth by the facility's administration and nursing policies and procedures.
* Ability to read, write and comprehend English and to follow oral and written instructions.
* Interest in the needs of the aged and the chronically ill, with the ability to work with all residents' special needs.
* Ability to work hours as scheduled based on the requirements of the position/assignments.
* Registered Nurse licensed in the State of employment.
* Minimum of one year of education or experience in geriatric nursing or rehabilitation preferred.
* Knowledge of nursing theory and practice, including the administration of medications.
* CPR certified.
* On-call as necessary.*
* Rehab experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled