The Telematics Solutions Consultant is a subject matter expert in our Telematic product offerings. The solutions consultant provides product information to new and existing Tyler customers via the telephone and in person. As a key member of the team selling leading-edge products, you will play a part in the safe transport of school children.
Latham, New York
- Work with Account Representatives and Account Executives in a fast-growing market space; to promote telematics products and services, and assist sales team with follow up.
- Participate in the presentation of products, both in person and online, to clients and prospects, at tradeshows, and in a consultative capacity in public presentations.
- Assist with the development of proposals and price quotes based on competitive and prospect information.
- Continue education in new products, services and industry developments
- Maintain and communicate plans and reports regarding sales activities on weekly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Develop professional, consultative relationships with transportation and administrative personnel
- Attend industry trade shows, trade conferences
- Gather competitive information
- Contribute to the team’s monthly sales goals in accordance with the sales business plan
- Ability to travel +20% by air or automobile
- Minimum two years' of selling experience, at least one year of selling over the phone.
- Knowledge of telematics and/or mobile products.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with tablet and other mobile technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Automotive knowledge a plus
Tyler offers the following:
- Complimentary on site Fitness Center
- Employee Referral Program – Provides a $1,000 bonus to employees who refer applicants who are subsequently hired by the Company
- Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate
- Beautifully maintained walking/bicycling paths and on-site access to a shower facility
- Business casual work environment
We take pride in offering a great work environment to our employees. Our office is conveniently located within minutes of major highways, restaurants, shopping areas, and the Albany International Airport. Tyler employees enjoy an impressive compensation and benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance (substantial company premium contribution), 401(k) match, annual bonus incentive, employee stock purchase plan, generous time off program, flexible spending accounts, supplemental short and long term disability insurances, life insurance, and more. Join us and be part of our success story!