Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Correct Care Solutions | Valhalla, NY
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Our Mental Health ARNP works under supervision of the Staff Psychiatrist or Director of Psychiatric Services and in accordance with established CCS policy and procedure as well as within the State guidelines. Maintains any documentation required by state or facility guidelines to demonstrate compliance with supervision requirements. Provides psychiatric consultation, diagnostic and treatment services to the identified inmate population, including medication management and crisis intervention services.
- Degree in Advanced Practice Nursing in a course of study from an accredited college or university that allows for prescriptive privileges upon obtaining appropriate licensure.
- Clinical experience preferred
- Psychiatric experience preferred
- Must be currently licensed by the appropriate state licensing board to practice as an Advanced Practice Nurse.
- Certification as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in the state of practice desired.
- Must maintain CPR certification, and any other certifications (such as First Aid) required by contract.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.