Preservation Management, Inc. | Rochester, NY
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others, look no further! Preservation Management, Inc. takes great pride in, not only making a difference at the communities we manage, but also in the greater community as well.
PMI is currently looking for a passionate individual to join our team in the Rochester, NY area as our Property Receptionist. This individual should have customer service skills, organizational skills and good communication via in person and over the phone.
- Perform office reception responsibilities; monitor the operations of all computer, telephone, and communications systems for the property management office
- Act as a liaison between the residents and visitors and the property management team
- Purchase supplies and equipment for the property management office
- Perform other duties as assigned by the On-site Property Manager
- Candidates should possess a high school diploma or GED.
- 2 years related residential property management or business administration experience preferred
- Bi-Lingual in English, Spanish or Somalian is a plus
- Experience in the use of business computer systems and software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with on-line database systems such as Boston Post Property Manager or Onesite RealPage
This is a full-time position with a competitive pay and benefit package
- Paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance & AD&D
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) and ROTH retirement plans with company match
All Employment offers are contingent upon completion of a background check and drug screen.
Preservation Management, Inc. (PMI), is an affordable housing property management firm headquartered in South Portland, Maine. Founded in 1990, PMI has grown to manage properties in 16 states, to include 90 properties, totaling over 9,000 units. PMI specializes in managing properties that utilize government subsidies and/or Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) to provide affordable housing to their residents. PMI prides itself in offering Resident Services Programs tailored to assist residents and their various needs at many of the communities they manage.