A Showcase of Staten Island's Minority Professionals Under 40.
This event is open to the public and all ages.
Local professionals will be empowering the community by sharing their educational and career journey and experiences. This event will also showcase several community resources that are aren't readily accessible to the general public.
- Learn about career experience from industry professionals
- Free professional headshots (taken at check-in)
- Employment, Internship, & Externship opportunities
2:00PM - Check-in Opens with Professional headshots (at check-in table)
- 2:30PM - 3:00PM Introduction & Announcements
- 3:00PM - 4:15PM Roundtable Discussions by Industry Professionals (Speed Networking)
- 4:15PM - 5:00PM Career Fair / Recruiters
Break-Out Classroom Sessions:
- 3:15PM - 3:40PM Workshop Session #1
- 3:45PM - 4:15PM Professionals Panel
- 4:20PM - 4:45PM Workshop Session #2
Date and Time
02/22/2019 2:00 PM - 02/22/2019 5:00 PM EST
Public School 44
80 Maple Parkway
Staten Island, NY 10303
Back to Job Fairs
Friends of Mariners Harbor Parks
We are a community group that impacts change within the Staten Island community and local parks.
NOTE: JobsInTheUS promotes local job fairs in order to provide job seekers with extra avenues towards career opportunities. However, all career fairs are operated by other event organizations, and are not affiliated with JobsInTheUS and its sister sites. If you have questions about an upcoming job fair, you may follow the organizer’s web address to learn more.
To create and maintain impactful programs in order to enrich the community and local parks. As a group made up of members primarily from the Mariners Harbor community, we are working together to develop events while beautifying our neighborhood through community services and art.