05/21/2019 5:45 PM
May 2019 Data Analytics Resume Review - Principal Analytics Prep
by Principal Analytics Prep
Principal Analytics Prep invites hiring managers to provide feedback on your resume for data science and analytics jobs.
IMPORTANT: To RSVP for the Data Analytics Resume Review Meetup, you must use our Eventbrite link (this page) - the Meetup RSVP is not official.
Each monthly workshop is limited to 20 participants. Following the workshop, you can stay for networking. If you RSVP to this event, you agree to have your resume displayed to other participants for workshop-style discussion. The workshop is led by Kaiser Fung, founder of Principal Analytics Prep, former head of data at SiriusXM Radio and Vimeo, and former director of Applied Analytics at Columbia University. Kaiser will be joined by a rotating cast of current hiring managers in data science and analytics. Due to the time constraint, we cannot guarantee that every resume will be discussed individually. Bootcamp applicants will be given priority. Because of limited spots, if your plans change, we request that you cancel your RSVP to release your spot.
Each monthly meetup is a workshop-style discussion of the resumes submitted by attendees. Participants are expected to offer feedback on each other’s resumes. The more you give, the more you receive.
6:05-7:15 Resume workshop
Important to know
Because this is a highly over-subscribed event, we are implementing the following community rules to ensure fairness and camaraderie:
1. You must submit an electronic version of your resume prior to the event. We reserve the right to cancel your RSVP if you do not follow this rule. Upon successful registration, you will receive a link to submit your resume.
2. You must have a ticket to attend this event. We DO NOT accept walk-ins. All questions about RSVPs should be addressed to organizers prior to the event.
3. You are expected to contribute to the discussion. The more feedback you are willing to provide to other participants, the more feedback you will receive on your own resume.
4. Your feedback to other participants should be directly related to their resumes. If your question is not obviously about the resume being discussed, we will ask you to wait for your turn.
5. Instead of defending your decisions in front of the audience, poll the room to see what the average opinion is. You ultimately have the right to decide whether or not to take the advice.
To contact the organizers
Email us at email@example.com
Date and Time05/21/2019 5:45 PM - 05/21/2019 7:45 PM EDT
142 W 57th Street
New York, NY 10019
Back to Job Fairs
Principal Analytics Prep
Principal Analytics Prep is the premier producer of quality data analytics training created by industry thought leader and bestselling author Kaiser Fung, whose work has appeared in CNN, FiveThirtyEight, Harvard Business Review, Wired, Financial Times, Slate, and Daily Beast. Featuring an innovative Three Pillar curriculum taught by leading instructors with rich industry connections, our intensive programs open the door to successful careers in business analytics and data science. Principal Analytics Prep was founded at the Harvard Business School Startup Studio in New York City.
Email: info@PrincipalAnalyticsPrep.comNOTE: JobsInTheUS promotes local job fairs in order to provide job seekers with extra avenues towards career opportunities. However, all career fairs are operated by other event organizations, and are not affiliated with JobsInTheUS and its sister sites. If you have questions about an upcoming job fair, you may follow the organizer’s web address to learn more.