For Job Seekers
Facebook is the largest social networking site in the world, with over 500 million users worldwide, and growing. Did you know that JobsInNewYork.com has a Fan page? Sign in and check it out. It's free, it's fun and we'd love to hear from you. Plus, there are many benefits for job seekers.
Why 'Like Us' on Facebook?
There are so many reasons. You can:
- Keep up to date with what's happening at JobsInNewYork.com, catch current events across the state, learn about site enhancements, read press releases, and find job opportunities
- Receive direct update notifications from JobsInNewYork.com in your Facebook mail about important employment news
- Comment and interact with us, let us know what you think of our newsletter articles, join a discussion, and ask for help using our site. We are listening!
- RSVP to career events, see who among your network is attending, and invite people from your network
- Be one of the first to learn about exciting JobsInNewYork.com contests!
Social Networking's Global Footprint
Now visited by over two-thirds (67 percent) of the global online population, member communities (which include both social networks and blogs) have become the fourth most popular online category - ahead of personal email.
This sector is growing twice as fast as any of the other four largest sectors (search, portals, PC software and email), according to The Nielsen Company's "Global Faces and Networked Places."
'Like Us' Today
So, what are you waiting for? 'Like us today and let us know what you think.